| Friday, May 19, 2006, 5:05 AM |
I am such a failure. 3e1 + 3e2 = 81 students Guess what is my ranking for E. maths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . #81 Wow. Gee, I never knew I was this stupid. I am not ashamed! Er, actually that was a lie. I am very very ashamed. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? Yah lar, I know lah, I didn't study hard. Please shut up now. You know, when I saw my name right at the bottom.... it was just a weird experience. Like an "out-of-body" experience. The word "last" just kept echoing in my mind. I wanted to vomit. I wanted to disappear. I totally did not know what to do. I mean, what do you do when your ranking is shown to the whole class? Smile? Laugh? Cry? Puke? Masturbate? What?? What????? I have nobody to blame, except for myself. Ahhh..anyway, I shall move on to happier things! Reshmi's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESHMI! You are already fifteen lah! Stop obsessing over Shah Rukh Khan! The cake we bought wasn't that great. The chocolate was too thick. But it was a happy occasion nevertheless :D I may post my results on Tuesday. If you want to point and laugh at me, go ahead. I will break your fingers. Things that make me happy: Upcoming perth trip. Satay. Being a soon-to-be NCO. Oprah and Desperate Housewives. Fill thy mind with happy thoughts and thou shalt forget thy examination results. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|